Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meet Tami at Cozy Trends!

Let's Help Ashley Win a Hat!  (a guest post by Tami Bertelson)

I am Tami Bertelson, creator of Cozy Trends. Cozy Trends is handmade accessories for infants, toddlers, and children. But the real fun of Cozy Trends are baby hats, I absolutely adore cute baby hats and can't help myself from making every kind that I can think of. Cute babies in hats always make me smile; I am sure I can make you smile with some hats too...




Are you smiling yet? Who wouldn't be, aren't those babies adorable?? So here is where you come in, if you are on facebook find Cozy Trends, click the "like" button. Then leave me a message letting me know that Ashley Scoonover referred you. The person with the most referrals will win a FREE hat of their choice, the contest ends Friday at midnight.  Just to let you all know the two in the lead are Ashley and Sarah Moore, who is in fact the photographer of the lovely photos above. 

If you want to see what other great products I have visit my website: cozytrends.com. I will see you all on facebook! Let's Help Ashley Win a Hat!

No comments: