
Calling all critics! Yes, yes, I know...
The Shack is causing much controversy among Christians. So, I wanted to know what the fuss was all about. I started the book recently, made it about halfway through, and am planning to finish it over Spring Vacation (which started this afternoon!!). So, I would love to chat with anyone who's read this to get your take on the book. Comment away! More posts to come about this thought-provoking book.
3 comments:
I really enjoyed reading it but I dont think that the theology is 100% sound and I wouldn't recommend it to non-Christians as a way of finding Truth.
loved it...only wish i had had more time to stop and delve deeper into my own thoughts on issues presented but as i read it over my (too-brief) spring break i wasn't able to. it's a re-read for me.
agree with cub about the theology part. however, i would recommend it to a non-Christian as easily as i would recommend any Christian fiction book that i have read (more easily than some i've read).
anxious to hear your thoughts.
I read The Shack and really enjoyed it. However, it is fiction and I would be careful to point that out when recommending it to someone.
Have you had a chance to finish reading the book? What did you think of it?
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Post a Comment