Spring is almost here in South Georgia - spring like people normally think of it.... birds chirping, sunshine, warmer temperatures, lovely breezes, flowers blooming, etc.! With the evidence of new growth beginning, I, for one, know that I am not alone in feeling the excitement of anticipation of a new season, a season that reminds me that I must shed the old and usher in the new. Just as these pictures of my camellia bushes demonstrate, I realize so vividly that I too go through "seasons" in life, sometimes of new growth. Scripture mentions so many times that there are seasons to life, times for everything, and a sense of refining so we become more like who God wants us to be.
So in this season of new growth, I can't help but think about my baby boy to be born this summer. I am halfway through the pregnancy (20 weeks). I wonder about what life will be like, how it will be changed for the better because of a new life in our lives, and how God will use us and Cooper in ways we could not have anticipated. Words cannot describe how excited we are to embark upon this "new season" in our lives and family!!! We can't wait to meet our son!
No comments:
Post a Comment