With the growing baby bump, I was finding it extremely difficult to get comfortable when laying down to go to sleep at night. A regular pillow stuffed under my belly sufficed for a while, but I realized that I was sleeping much lighter and waking up more often, which wasn't equating to a good night's rest. I remembered my recently pregnant friends swearing by the Snoogle; so I bought one yesterday and tried it out! IT IS AMAZING! Best sleep I've gotten in weeks! I don't know if I will ever go back to sleeping without it! :)
...ramblings, happenings, and stuff we love about our life as a family of four
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Best Pregnancy Invention: Snoogle
With the growing baby bump, I was finding it extremely difficult to get comfortable when laying down to go to sleep at night. A regular pillow stuffed under my belly sufficed for a while, but I realized that I was sleeping much lighter and waking up more often, which wasn't equating to a good night's rest. I remembered my recently pregnant friends swearing by the Snoogle; so I bought one yesterday and tried it out! IT IS AMAZING! Best sleep I've gotten in weeks! I don't know if I will ever go back to sleeping without it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I wrote this exact same post in my blog sometime last year! :)
Though, by 40 weeks you'll probably be wanting to sleep like a normal person without a gigantic pillow in the bed. Just sayin'. :)
Post a Comment