-Ashley
...ramblings, happenings, and stuff we love about our life as a family of four
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Too many hobbies...
During this winter, I've taken up knitting again and.... drumroll, please..... QUILTING! While we were in Knoxville over Christmas Break, Debbie taught me how to start a quilt. I have completed all of the blocks and am beginning to sew them together into rows.
But the dilemma is at this point in my life, working full time, I do not have enough time to devote to ALL of the hobbies I enjoy doing - scrapbooking, quilting, knitting, and reading. So my solution is to poll the readers of this blog just to see what your opinions are! So answer at the right. You have a few days to vote!
-Ashley
-Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley, I vote you keep all your hobbies. It is good to hear what you are doing.
I missed seeing you at Second.
Cynthia
Love it! Beautiful.
Post a Comment