Sunday, May 8, 2011

End of April/Review of Goals

- Almost finished one book (Murder is Binding)... got a couple more for May! I'm really enjoying the new-to-me series by Lorna Barrett, the Booktown Mysteries. They're set in a small New Hampshire town. We used to live in northeastern Massachusetts, so it's fun to read about a quaint town similar to places we visited. If you like "cozy mysteries," you should give the series a try. :)

- I am still plugging along at my Bible reading. Still behind, but still plodding...

- Haven't worked on my current quilt lately... boo.

- Exercise has definitely become part of my weekly routine... at least 3 times a week! Timothy and I are contemplating the idea of running a 10k... like I said, contemplating.

On a totally different note, I am still waiting to hear from several interviews for teaching positions. Patience is not my virtue. :(

And because he's too cute not to include, a hilarious bedhead picture of my 9 month old:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that he seems to be so proud of his "Lulu" do!!

Lulu