Wednesday, March 30, 2011

End of March already?!

So it's the end of March, where do I stand with my 2011 goals?
  • Read two books per month - haven't yet... gotta work on this one! hoping to join a women's book club in April!
  • Chronological Bible - kept reading, a little behind though.
  • Quilts... plugging along on quilt #2!
  • Exercise - check! (at least 3 times per week)
Other updates...
  • We're working on the "Scoonover House Painting Project" again. Next week is Spring Break around here, so Timothy and I are hoping to spend some quality painting time outside!
  • Timothy will be leading an adult mission team from our church to Haiti in mid-April. Prayers are appreciated!
  • Our not-so-little boy is 8 months old now (and currently 23 pounds)! Time literally flies... didn't believe those people who tried to warn us!
  • I'm working on "spring cleaning"-type projects at home (making a wreath, cleaning out closets, etc.) in between caring for Cooper and projects for Young Life.
  • Last weekend, the three of us participated in the Walk for Life, here in Thomasville, to benefit the Pregnancy Center of Southwest Georgia. A fun time for a great cause!
And because I haven't posted one in a while...


Oh, and GO SOX! Opening Day at Fenway... April 8!

2 comments:

Gina B said...

Your 8 month old weighs more than my 16 month old! He is a cutie!

Ashley & Timothy said...

Thanks, Gina! We think so! :)