Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: #23-26

So I took a quick hiatus from the blog and practically ate myself into oblivion over the weekend. I hope you all had great Thanksgivings. Leave me a comment and tell me about yours. Now to catching up on the thanks!

#23: I am thankful for good coffee.
'Nuff said.


#24: I am thankful for learning and education.
As a former teacher and mother of an infant, this one's kind of a no-brainer.

#25: I am thankful for skilled doctors and healthcare.
Maybe this is cliche, but it's nice to know that I can go to the doctor (or take Cooper) to receive care if we should need it. (Truly, a luxury in the world!)

#26: I am thankful for the incarnation of Christ.
What a comfort to know that Jesus took on flesh and can identify with us as humans! I challenge us all to reflect on this fact this Advent season.

No comments: