...ramblings, happenings, and stuff we love about our life as a family of four
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Molly: The Chewer/Escape Artist
So our precious Molly has started chewing... and chewing... and chewing. While Timothy was away last week (in Haiti), and I had to work... I tethered her up in the backyard. Well, we've done this dozens of times and she's been fine... until today. We got her a new harness a few days ago, hot pink even (super-cute!), and put it on her a little loose because she tends to grow into them so quickly. As I drove up in the driveway coming home from work one day, she ran around the side of the house to greet me!!! She had chewed through her harness and gotten loose!! Crazy dog! I was so thankful that she had stayed close to the house and not run away. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment